Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Suspended Sentences

I realized on Sunday night that I needed to write a version of the current article as a paper for the faculty seminar that I am giving toward the end of the month, so I sat down on Monday morning and wrote quite a bit in complete sentence form. What this made me realize is that I had been unnecessarily slow in the past few weeks, writing too many rough notes and not enough sentences. By writing the seminar paper in five days, from Monday to Friday (January 10-14), I will be get a clean, smooth draft that I can then expand to fuller length.

If I were really disciplined I would always write in complete, well-formed sentences.

Every play the complete sentence game?

No comments: