Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chimichurri

Back from Buenos Aires, I made a chimichurri sauce out of red wine vinegar, garlic, Italian parsley, cilantro, and oregano. I used a little salt and red pepper flakes too.

I marinated some boneless, skinless chicken breasts in this and cooked them on my gas grill, with a baked potato. I served it (to myself) with some of the reserved sauce and a salad made of arugula and grated romano cheese, with a dressing of olive oil, lime juice, and balsamic vinegar. With Stormchaser Summer IPA from Free State.

2 comments:

profacero said...

¿Che, ya no escribís acá?

Jonathan said...

Voy a intentarlo.