Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Life Hack 26: Time

As a consequence of your new-found sense of freedom there will also be a new sense of time, one that will be at once less cluttered (in its feel) and more full.

*You will devoting your full attention to whatever it is that you are doing.

*The things that you are doing will be worthwhile ones, fully worthy of said attention.

*Things will be less rushed, but you won't be showing up too early for things either. You will be more comfortable with the flow of time.

*You will be both more appreciative of time, wanting to use it well, but also more patient.

*You will be as busy, or more, but without the sense of pointless busyness.

When I say you, here, I mean I.  I've always been uncomfortable with time, but now I am able to be less so.

No comments: