Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

RLS the Book

Thomas's Research as a Second Language book looks very exciting. At first I didn't see the articulation between the first part of it, which was more philosophical, and the more practical manual section. There is a third section too, which he could explain better than I could. I'm confident that Thomas can make it work.

6 comments:

matt said...

Restless Leg Syndrome?

Jonathan said...

I do not understand your comment

Jonathan said...

I get it now. RLS.

matt said...

Sorry! I couldn't resist. Those commercials have been on a lot lately.

Copyboy said...

My wife has that. BTW...made you new blog of the day.

Timothy Bowen said...

seems like an interesting book. I might look it up