Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dream of Time Travel City

We were lost in a city; it was impossible to retrace one's steps. The other person with me was possibly my daughter. As we wandered around the city began to feel medieval, with people carrying medieval weapons and dressed of that epoch. I concluded that we were in a time travel city where the time was unstable and could shift from one period to the other fluidly. The language seemed to be French, so I pretended to be British. I was curiously free of fear. The people were not hostile, and accepted my pretense and my fake accent.  I went to a hotel; there was an elevator so I had to think the epoch was early twentieth century now.  

No comments: