Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

San Pablo

I was driving in San Francisco, though it isn't really SF somehow. One of the streets was San Pablo which is actually in the East Bay I believe. I can orient myself visually by looking down the hills and simply going down, but the slopes are so steep that I have to slam on my brakes almost at the top of each hill. The freeway to get there ends abruptly in the financial district. At one point I end up on a narrow ledge in a park. The car is very small and maneuverable. There is some uncertainty about the hotel we are staying at, where we should eat, etc... The trip is not well planned.

4 comments:

Leslie B. said...

The Bay Bridge does dump you off near the Financial District, and San Pablo is a major throughfare near the bay, on the east side, that you would cross or even drive along so as to get to the bridge. You might well drive a small car and brake like that at the top of hills, and end up on a ledge by a little park. I did all of this just the other day.

Leslie B. said...

P.S. I am still not dreaming well / remembering dreams well and I envy you. I have not figured out what this dream means.

Jonathan said...

I don't remember dreams consistently, just very five days or so.

Leslie B. said...

That *is* consistent...