Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Crónica cantada

I  received Lucini's book in the mail today, from Abe books. It doesn't have much about Lorca in it, but he is working on a subsequent project that is only Lorca. Also, I guess, he is only interested in popular (vernacular) music, not in classical traditions. 

I like these little gifts I give myself. Ordering a book and then not knowing when there is a knock at the door. I had cataract surgery two days ago and I still can't read with my right eye, so these gifts are kind of hard to handle right now.   

2 comments:

Phaedrus said...

I hope your eye continues to be on the mend, Jonathan!

Jonathan said...

Thanks. It pretty routine cataract surgery with new lens in my eye. I see great out of one eye expect for reading, and can read with the left for now. I'm getting other eye down in 2 weeks.