Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Dream of gullibility

 In this dream I was the victim of many scams, the most gullible person ever. I was tricked into going someplace that involved climbing up a weird tower / bridge to cross a street. I was very fearful. Then the evidence was shown to me of previous practical jokes or hoaxes to which I had fallen. 


***

A dream of a few nights ago: I found an instrument in a house where I was visiting with strange keys that looked like red and yellow leaves of a plant, and was going to play Bemsha Swing on it, but then realized it only had seven notes. As I played, the instrument disintegrated. 

No comments: