Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, January 30, 2012

In Which I Kick Ass

I've decided to go back to one of my best and most ruthless techniques, the Seinfeld Chain, in which I write on the calendar every day the number of consecutive days I have been writing. I am just going to write every day, with no more excuses. Already, on the second day, I had an extraordinarily productive session.

4 comments:

Tanya Golash-Boza said...

Awesome news!

Clarissa said...

I'm now inspired to try this activity, too!

Jonathan said...

Yes. None of this "I can't write on days I'm teaching crap.

Clarissa said...

" None of this "I can't write on days I'm teaching crap."

- This is still something I have never been able to do. But I need to learn and I am starting now!