Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Monday, January 30, 2012

In Which I Kick Ass

I've decided to go back to one of my best and most ruthless techniques, the Seinfeld Chain, in which I write on the calendar every day the number of consecutive days I have been writing. I am just going to write every day, with no more excuses. Already, on the second day, I had an extraordinarily productive session.

4 comments:

Tanya Golash-Boza said...

Awesome news!

Clarissa said...

I'm now inspired to try this activity, too!

Jonathan said...

Yes. None of this "I can't write on days I'm teaching crap.

Clarissa said...

" None of this "I can't write on days I'm teaching crap."

- This is still something I have never been able to do. But I need to learn and I am starting now!