Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Critical Inquiry

I am thinking of this article I am writing as very short book of about 100 pages or a longish article for CI or PMLA. It's going to be hard to write in anonymously anymore so I don't know if I can send it to PMLA. I think it is very subversive of contemporary ideologies of uniqueness and difference. It could make a modest splash if published in the right place.

2 comments:

Professor Zero said...

PMLA doesn't have blind review. I know this because I have gotten readers' reports from it that referred to me, the author, by name.
So, don't worry about anonymity, just send.

Professor Zero said...

P.S. But from the sound of it, CI might like it better. ?