Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Acknowledgments

Ok. Now the ideas are flowing out. I now only have to write one chapter, "Queering Lorca," and complete footnotes and bibliography for two more. There's an epilogue, I guess.

All the blog readers that comment regularly here are in the acknowledgments. Andrew, Thomas, Leslie, Olga, Vance. Prepare to be thanked.

2 comments:

Andrew Shields said...

I'm bracing myself! How striking to be acknowledged in a book about a poet I know little about who wrote in a language I do not speak. (The little I know, I know through you.)

Anonymous said...

Curiously, you are also appearing in the acknowledgments of my book. :-)

I now have gotten into the habit of telling people in a mysterious voice, "Prepare to be featured in my book." They get really scared. :-) And then are visibly revealed when I say that I only mean the acknowledgments. :-)