Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Some Steps

I am taking some steps to correct things in my life that are amiss. Some of them are too private to mention here, but they include:

*Running every other day
*Meditation
*Improving sleep
*Piano playing and music making / composition (every day)
*Not reading random blog posts and comment threads
*Keeping my apartment cleaner
*Working at work and not working not at work

1 comment:

profacero said...

Well, I am trying to do a version of these things except it is not cleanliness of the house, it is cutting yard work and home maintenance ...

And I guess, not just buying the stuff I want to put in the house because it is easy, I know what it is, and it will make things look more beautiful instantly, but rather waiting to do home maintenance first ...