Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Six Lectures

I am going to try to finish these this year, then spend the sabbatical on the Lorca and music book:  

Six Lectures: 

Lorca and me*
Lorca par lui-même
The Death of the Subject
"Like Buckets of an Endless Waterwheel": Serial Selves in the Suites
[Something on Lorca's theater] 
What Lorca Knew: Teaching Receptivity*

Five of the six have a lot written on them already. Two of them are virtually complete (asterisk). The only exception is the chapter on Lorca's theater, which I have not really begun.  I guess to make the book a coherent argument, it would have to talk about subject positions in Lorca's theater. 

No comments: