Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Prison Dream

I was in a prison movie in this dream. It was clearly a movie so there was no real risk to it. The idea was that we, the prisoners, had collected some weapons, mostly crowbars, and were going to attack the guards. The outcome was clear, that we would lose the battle eventually when enough guards came out, but it was like a game to see what we could do before that happened. We went out, but the guards looked more like maintenance workers, and it was hard to find any to attack.

The dream / movie was part of some other game, a kind of "generation of narrative effects." Its purpose was very clear, though not so much to me now.

No comments: