Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, November 17, 2023

Dream of jamming inside / outside

 There was music playing from my apartment and someone outside, a young black man, was jamming along with it with his voice, in a humorous way. I went inside and another young Asian man followed me in and was doing something similar. It was an avant-garde vinyl album but when we looked it said Stan Getz.  I was trying to get dressed and was looking for socks in my sock drawer. The black guy was there too. I thought it unusual that people would follow me in, but I felt good about it. My clock radio was actually playing for part of this dream, at very low volume, and later after it had stopped there was some country music playing from outside, faint at first but later louder; perhaps these music sources were processed into my dream.   

No comments: