Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Dream of getting in trouble

 In this dream, I was leaving an event, and one young woman seemed to be waiting for me when everyone else had walked out.  She walked up and said "Do you want to hang out, maybe go dancing?" I said "Sure," but in a noncommittal way, as if doubting what I had heard. Coming down to the next floor, she appeared again, more vividly. She was ethereal looking and had a fresh face; red hair.  She asked me again and I said yes. Then all of a sudden I was in trouble. She was complaining to her dance teacher about me. 

***

I awoke, and then knew it was a dream. In the next dream, I was this the dance teacher, explaining to her my dream of her student. I didn't want to involve the dance teacher in this, but I ended up doing so. Thankfully, this was a dream too.  

No comments: