Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jonathan Mayhew

The other Jonathan Mayhew
Jonathan Mayhew uses abstraction, negation and appropriation as strategies to make works. He is interested in how culture is constantly reproducing itself. By re-imagining the intended functions of images, objects and words, it allows him new ways of looking and thinking about these things allowing the freedom to explore a new fictional space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very interesting and I only know about him because I was trying to google you for an e-mail address, as a shortcut instead of going back through my mail or through the ku website.

Jonathan said...

He's my face book friend too. I think he found me at some point, or me him. He's probably one of the more interesting people with my name.