Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A tic

I need to keep track of things nervously, like the number of hits I get on the blog. The numbers themselves are not important, it is more of a nervous habit of checking back, and I could easily substitute checking some other number, like the temperature outside. It is purely nervous, and has no function aside from that self-soothing. I also like to know what time it is, even when I don't have any time constraints. 

So I guess the productive thing to do with his non-productive habit is to limit it to a few things instead of doing it with 5 or 6, and realize that it has no real purpose. 

No comments: