Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Non Narrative

This dream was very long but had no narrative structure or anything particularly memorable or narratable. It was mostly texture, with some anxiety motifs like disapproval of others, or a scene in which I was stepping out of the shower into a room full of people. I seemed more concerned about getting water on the floor than about being seen naked. In another scene I stepped outside of a house holding a Dixie cup, and was told that this was not done in this particular season. If I think more about it I can remember more episodes: going to a movie we had to pass through a room full of strange sci fi or espionage equipment of some kind. Through the whole night I seemed to staying at someone's house and trying to fit in some how, learn what the rules were.

No comments: