Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Fight & Lemon Cake Dreams

In this dream I had to fight someone larger and stronger than I am. He was tossing people around at will. I decided my strategy would be to put all my attention and strength into breaking his pinkie finger. So I was basically redefining the fight as: all of my strength ...  against his weakest point. I had no fear at all. The fight began and I was attempting this strategy, but I woke before I could figure out whether I was going to be successful.

***

I had baked a lemon cake. A woman I had known in some past period of my life was there and praising me for it, eating one of the few pieces left. The place and circumstance was very hazy, but it seemed like a public place to which people could bring their food to share. There were references to another dish I had made.

***

Someone else's dream: the airline had broken her suitcase and replaced it with another of lesser quality.  It was very heavy because it was filled with books.

No comments: