Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane

No, this is not a metaphor for scholarly writing. It happens that I am stuck in Spain another week because United Airlines cannot get me back, because of the effects of Hurricane Sandy on the Newark Airport. I was supposed to travel today. I already accomplished what I need to here, so I need to readjust and figure out what I should be doing. I guess there are worse places to be stuck, like in Newark itself.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

" I guess there are worse places to be stuck, like in Newark itself."

- This is funny. :-)

profacero said...

Another week, that is fantastic! Congratulations!