Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Public Radio

I once heard a public radio story about change falling into the shower. I think it was "This American Life." The person in the story could not figure out why change was appearing in the shower. It turned out that he was taking naps on the coach, and change was sticking to his back (the change having fallen out of his pockets before that). There was a debate about whether this was a common event or not. It was a very funny story.

Anyway, this morning, in the shower, I heard a clink, clink. Two nickels fell into the bathtub. Of course, I had taken a nap on the couch the day before, so I know exactly what had happened.

No comments: