Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cycling

Cycling is a technique for a large project. You work on one main chapter, but then if you feel your attention flagging you cycle through the other chapters. I am on a push now to finish this Lorca book. It's taken five years since my 2009 books so I feel impatient, and also that I can just do it. I have three of the major chapters left to go, so I will try to do each one in a month, starting in March. "13 Ways" has 39 pages written, so that will be mostly revision. Then I have "Grain of the Voice" and "Queering Lorca." The idea is that in April I will only have to cycle through one other chapter.

No comments: