Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Monday, February 13, 2017

Bags

I seldom carry a bag to school. I have numerous bags, but I tend to not carry them back and forth. I can work on the computer either place, with google docs or dropbox. I have my textbooks or whatever to work with on campus. Once in a while a book will migrate from home to campus and viceversa, but I have little need to take work home, aside from the work that already is home.

I'm trying to go as paperless as I can. Most of office mess is either papers or books, and the books are enough. I'd love never to have to touch a loose piece of paper again in my life, if it isn't a grocery list.

No comments: