Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Dream or Two

This dream had a bit of the structure of If on a Winter's Night a Traveller. There was a video we were watching.  Every time the video was stopped and restarted, the narration changed, and the whole decor of the house too. We went in an out of several rooms, with vibrant, colorful new furniture and decorations with each new segment. Somehow, these decorations seemed to be generated by my own mind, since I was the dreamer.  

Then I wondered out loud about the production costs of the movie, because it couldn't be cheap to redecorate the space for each five minute segment of it. I was contrasting it in my mind to another movie we had just seen, a black-and-white affair with a single setting.

Earlier in the night, in another dream the artist Wayne P, an acquaintance of mine, had invited me by email to come make art with him at his farm.  I was a bit apprehensive because I do not know how to paint...   

No comments: