Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Pangram

 My new strategy for spelling bee is to go for the complete anagram (pangram) immediately, and stop there. When I try to get as many words as possible, and don't worry about the pangram, then the pangram will come fairly late, but if I try to get the pangram right away, often (not always) it will appear. 

You would think that getting a lot of smaller words would be helpful in solving the pangram, since it is sometimes a compound word, but it is not. 

If I stare at it a long time and still can't get it, I will sometimes go back to my old, less satisfactory was of solving.

***

I have trouble doing more than one hobby at a time. I can go birdwatching, but then I won't want to also play piano that day.  I think I should accept that rather than attempting to do all of it at once.  

No comments: