Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Film Theory Assignment

Here's a version of Jonathan's last post about "The Corridor". Watch the following music video and imagine it is an allegory about the peer review process, i.e., the process of getting a journal article published. I would be interested in hearing you tell this story "straight", i.e., translating the allegorical characters and events into people and actions familiar from the world of academic writing. I'll reveal my (i.e., the right) answer next week.

[Click here to read the answer.]


Travis / "Writing to Reach You"

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

That's a tough peer-review process.

Thomas said...

Tough love.