Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Will Work For Food

It occurred to me that I could give the same presentation ("Open Secrets of Scholarly Productivity") at other universities. I am not looking at this as a source of income right now. As long as you feed me (and pay transportation and hotel, if I have to travel more than a hundred miles round trip), I will be happy. Once I perfect my presentation, my price will go up, so now's the time to invite me.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I'm putting up the flyers for your visit and a colleague approached me.

"Oh, my God, how did you get Jonathan to come here?" she asked. "How did you manage to get the money for the visit from the university?"

Then I had to tell her that you are doing it out of the goodness of your heart.

She is very excited about the talk although she needs it less than other people since she publishes like crazy.