Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, October 24, 2022

Dream of Airport

 I was in the airport.  I realized I didn't have my suitcase, only my backpack, and tried to backtrack to where the baggage claim was, but the entire place had become a giant consumer mall and I couldn't find the part that looked like an airport.  I keep asking people, and nobody could tell me, or gave my bogus directions. The shops looked very vivid and exciting, but since I was focused on getting my luggage, I cannot remember any details.  When I woke up I realized I was in my own bed and had my suitcase from my recent trip.  

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

There is something about luggage. I dreamed I was giving my daughter my good leather backpack because there's a fact, I have a pink canvas one I bought in desperation before I found the leather one. So I thought I had to give the leather one to her. She didn't want it and I didn't want to give it but we knew we had to do the exchange because it was correct. The ridiculousness of it woke me up. But what did it mean, one wonders ... I am not IRL giving her stuff I don't want to.