Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Dream of Magic Cube

 There was an invention in this dream: a container of cubes constituting a to-do list. Each cube had a task printed on it, and the cubes were in a container with a series of slots for each cube. I was accomplishing the tasks, and then found one that said "magic cube" on it. I asked what it was, and discovered that the magic cube was the name of this invention. It seemed pleasurable to do these tasks, on behalf of a kindly aunt. I wondered what the mechanism was for printing the tasks on the side of the cubes. On awakening, I realized that the cubes would be too small to fit the words. Otherwise, a genius invention. 

No comments: