Completion Plan for What Lorca Knew
Send query to Chicago
2. What Lorca Knew
5. Anatomy of Influence
6. New York Variations
3. Thirteen Ways (writing complete)
4. Grain of the Voice (complete the writing of).
7. Queering Lorca (get up to 6,000 words).
Take month off.
Work on theater article.
7. “A Poet’s Theater”—finish 1st draft of article with all “body of the text” complete.
Finish Theater article: all references complete.
4. Grain of the Voice (translations and footnotes).
7. Expand theater article into chapter: all references complete.
8. Queering Lorca (finish writing; translations and footnotes).
Epilogue: “Elegy for Lorca Studies.”
Write talk version of “Elegy for Lorca Studies.”
Travel. Take time off from writing.
3. Thirteen Ways (translations and footnotes).