Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bar Nakpin

On a bar napkin I wrote down a few reasons why you might want to enlist my professional services.

(1) Competence. I know what I am doing.

(2) Efficiency. I can work fast and efficiently. I won't waste my time or yours.

(3) Confidence. I know that what I am saying is backed-up by my confidence.

(4) Ethics. If I am not helping you (in my opinion or yours) I won't continue to work with you. If you think my work is not good, I won't accept money from you. I won't work for anyone who works or studies at my home institution.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

If I may, I'd like to testify to the fact that all of the above-mentioned is absolutely true. It's often hard for an academic who is just starting out in their field to figure out what the next step is and how their writing could be improved. It's great to have access to the professional services of somebody who is as knowledgeable and responsible as Jonathan.

Jonathan said...

Mil gracias por tus comentarios.