Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, February 26, 2018

March Goals

I didn't do badly with February goals; I never got into the key of E that much, but that's ok. I thought I would do as much as that as in B, in January, but it didn't work out. I didn't get far with the Shostakovich fugue, but learned other pieces instead, like learning to sing "Tres morillas de Jaén."

I rocked research in February, turning a very vague project into something real and doable.    

March:

Write a substantial part of the methodological / theoretical introduction to the musicology book.

Revise the NEH proposal until it really rocks, to be submitted on April 11. Complete bibliography.  

Learn enough of the Mompou "Música callada" to play at talent show on March 30.  

Key of the Month: A maj.  

Continue to average 11,000 steps a day, as I have in February.

I've paid off credit card now. I have to figure out plan for paying off the car to be completely debt-free (again).  

No comments: