Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

ME

 Coming back to work on my book after a few months of not, I felt a shock of recognition. This is how I write. This is the approach I take.  It doesn't mean that I am happy with everything I've written, but all of it bears the unmistakable stamp of having been written by me.  I feel that nobody could write the kind of thing I want to write, better than I do. There could be other books on the same subject that are better or worse, but I don't think there would be a book of the same type that would be better, avoiding the pitfalls I want to avoid more deftly. Conversely, I am dissatisfied with people who have not set themselves the same tasks. 

Everyone should work to being like that. It should be an achievable goal to meet your own standard, to get to do what you want to do.  

No comments: