Featured Post

Lilt: a theory of melody

A melody has to catch the ear. A lilt is an up and down movement that has to be asymmetrical or surprising in some way. It can go up, and ...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fees and Services

When I first started this blog my idea was that it would be a platform for my own private consulting business. I've added a page on this blog where i list my ridiculously low fees for these invaluable services, along with a list of things that I will not do. At this point I think I have enough credibility so that I can sell these services. Of course, the stupid is still available free of charge.

2 comments:

Tanya Golash-Boza said...

They are ridiculously low fees. Do you mind if I recommend your services to people I know in your field?

Jonathan said...

Not at all. Recommend away.