Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vandalism

Some vandal broke into my computer and inserted some clumsy, inept prose into a document I had been working on. I know that I could not have written sentences that bad. Curiously, this person seemed to have had intimate access to my thoughts, since I recognize the ideas as my own. Maybe he thought he was doing me a favor by writing some rough notes for me to use later. "Menudo favor..."

7 comments:

Spanish prof said...

That is really creepy

Clarissa said...

Oh my God, I know this person too. He visits me quite often. :-)

Andrew Shields said...

Reminds me of a Greg Brown song, "I Don't Know That Guy," which he often introduces by saying it's about his "evil twin":

Who's this fellow in my shoes, making you cry?
I don't know that guy.

Dame Eleanor Hull said...

Hm. I used to find that some highly intelligent person had been using my computer and organizing my files, and leaving useful notes I could work from. Sadly, she hasn't been coming around so often anymore; I keep having to do everything myself.

Clarissa said...

I'd like to borrow the highly intelligent person for a while. Does anybody know where she is? :-)

Clarissa said...

I just reread my own comments and saw that the unintelligent person came out as a "he", while the intelligent, organized one as a "she." Huh.

Jonathan said...

I'm sure that's pure coincidence.