Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Doing Things Differently

I took a short trip to N Carolina to bring my daughter to music camp. I was gone three days, which explains my blog silence on Th, Fri, and Sat. When I came back, I wondered why I didn't do things differently. Why don't I write more drafts with pen and ink? Why don't I mount more stealth attacks on my chapters? Why don't I advertise my editing services other places? Why don't I buy a better iron for my clothes? Just a short time away in different scenery allowed me to see things much differently. It is easy to get stuck in a rut, especially if things are working out relatively well. Even small changes can be energizing.

No comments: