Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Slow Down / Speed Up

If I have fewer ideas about how to organize your scholarly life, it might be because I am having more ideas in my actual scholarly life, ideas which you can find on my other blog. I have had an extraordinarily productive summer so far and am now about a month ahead of schedule. The writing group helps, having to check in every Monday to keep myself honest. I think I'm going to go through my posts for this group and see what I've done since I started, and also analyze how others in the group have done just to see whether it is a method that will help almost everyone. I won't reveal private details about anyone else, of course.

No comments: