Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, August 1, 2016

A Few I Things I Know About But Haven’t Told you About Yet

A Few I Things I Know About But Haven’t Told you About Yet



I know a few things about roads, I’ve written about them


extensively. About the skies too, nightskies,


dayskies. I know the names of species


of birds, but not the names of individual birds


or plants. I have given them names sometimes


but these are secret. I know of secret skies


of and about them. Secret names of stars


and fields, those having yet no name given to them


by ranchers or boxers. Ranchers who are ex-boxers.


I know rivers and mountains.


I know rivers and mountains.

No comments: