Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Daily Reports

If you look at your daily reports for a week you will be able to see what you are getting done. It will become very clear.  For example, it is obvious I am not exercising or writing poetry right now.

I am spending time with responding to requests for me to do things, or actually doing them.

Now that you know, you can either continue in the same or change what you want to do.

It's not about the time. A really simple thing like stopping paper statement for a bank account might only take a few seconds. I got substantial progress on a chapter with only an hour of writing. Of course, if I am really productive writing, there will be few other things listed for that day. I am putting an exclamation point when something is really important, like buying a plane ticket for a significant trip.  

No comments: