Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Bad Dreams

 Dreams intensely bad. I was being skewered for all my flaws by loved ones. An Ex was talking to me about her love for another woman, "Diana," that had occurred when we were married.  

Then driving a VW Bug that I had purchased for some reason; the car had no roof and I couldn't see much. I regretted buying it. Drove into a weird construction site. Getting out of my car, I was inside a building; someone called me by my name, something that happens rarely in my dreams, and said that I had been through a lot in the last few days. First mugged, then ambushed, in no shape to drive home. I was supposed to play some psychological games with people in this room...

No comments: