Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, December 27, 2021

Design Flaws

 My mom's stovetop.  It is flat and white; any time the stove is used, any residue on the bottom of a pot or pan creates a horrible stain that must be scrubbed. Even an apparently clean bottom will create a stain. 

A rechargeable computer mouse. The cable for recharging goes into the bottom of the mouse; therefore the mouse cannot be used while recharging.  

My computer informs me my disk is full, but there is not a window to open that tells me how much of my disk is full, or where the stuff is that is taking all that room. After a morning of deleting stuff, I don't know how much progress I've made. I delete some more stuff, and now I have less room than before, 4.9 gigabytes instead of 6. 


No comments: