Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Shift

It is day 22 of the Chain. The idea behind the Seinfeld chain is to string together as many days of working on your research agenda as possible. I usually think of at least an hour as my minimum, or 200 words.

Today, I feel I hate Lorca and all of my own ideas about Lorca. In order to avoid burn-out but keep the chain alive, I am going to work on a translation of a book of poems by MarĂ­a Victoria Atencia. Tomorrow, I will not hate all my ideas any more, and will come back refreshed.

One way to write every day without getting burned out is to shift, occasionally, your writing task.

No comments: