Featured Post

Lilt: a theory of melody

A melody has to catch the ear. A lilt is an up and down movement that has to be asymmetrical or surprising in some way. It can go up, and ...

Friday, September 30, 2016

Broke computer keyboard

Comuter is broke at home, with some missing letters o the keyboard. Auto correct will fill i some of it. My ame is ow Ôoatha

But anyway, I wont let that stop me. I just had a brilliat idea for my December article. A refutation of Lawrence VeutiæS review of my book, disguised as a article about traslatio theory. My idea is that his idea of traslatio as hermeutics excludes oetics, but that Ezra s idea of traslatio is a hermeeutics of form, ot mere bellestrism. Le voilà.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Excellent. I have no patience for Venuti, I have discovered, and therefore have not read enough of him to refute him since I cannot go on. But.