Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, April 25, 2020

3 hours

I worked another 3 hours today, with 3 hours on the piano as well.  With that and zen class, that was pretty much the day.  That amounts to 500 words, a nice chunk of work for one day. I discovered a new album of Lorca songs that throws my chronology out of wack, but that is fine. This music is almost unobtainable, and I am trying to track down a copy of it.

The book is going to be about 50,000 words, I think, so in fewer than a hundred days I could finish it, since I have written a lot on several chapters. My thinking now is 5 chapters averaging 9-10 thousand words. I might have to write more than I thought about some topic, and less about others, but I'm thinking that things will tend to expands rather than contract.

No comments: