Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Dream of Going to San Francisco

I was going to San Francisco but not sure why. I was nervous about missing my flight as I was making breakfast for myself. Where I was staying was a larger than normal toilet, but it hadn't been flushed in days and was overflowing with shit, with some even on the floor.  I flushed it and at least got rid of some of it.

I had no idea where my boarding pass was, and as I talked to the agent at the counter she took her time, and then informed me that the plane had already taken off. She didn't seem that interested in finding me another flight. I thought of not going at all, since the trip had no purpose and was only going to be for 48 hours. Then some families members showed up, including my mom. I was reminded that the trip was to celebrate her 85 birthday, so it would make more sense to fly to Sacramento. My mom had been visiting her grandchildren, still children, though in real life they are all grown up.

No comments: