Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

How to Write and Article in Six days (Day 4)

Last night, I thought I would have my personal astrologers write me up a horoscope in order to guide me through the day. I emailed them late last night and got this reply this morning. It was well worth what I spent. I find the newspaper horoscopes maddeningly vague, so I need a professional at these crucial junctures.    

Today, embrace the heat rather fleeing from it. A loved one has an important financial meeting, but you cannot assist her with it. In the morning, get bodily functions and routine tasks out of the way quickly. Laundry is piling up but there will be plenty of time later.  

It is important not to lose momentum. Approach your prose writing with confidence, enthusiasm, and alacrity. You know what you want to say, so allow yourself to say it by getting out of your own way. Once you have written 4,000 words, your article will be two thirds done.  

In the evening: shower and shave before going on errands. Explore new hobbies. Contact a friend you have been out of touch with for far too long.   

No comments: