Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

La argentinita

 I bought a book about La Argentinita.  I'm glad someone wrote a bio of her, though I don't like the particular style it is written in, a bit cursi or breezy.  I got more insight about her from a few pages of Edwin Denby, the poet and dance critic.  

***

There is a grant to get a research assistant.  To apply, you go to an online form, but you have to fill out each page before going on the the next, but you can't see the whole application all at once.  You don't know how many pages there are or how long each one will be. I'm guessing there are only three pages, one with your name and basic info, another for the application itself, and another to finish up.  But I don't think it's a great system.  

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

Everything is like this now. It's horrible for planning, you can't design your recommendation or designate time.