Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Lucid Dream

 This dream was super long and lucid, with lots of strong detail. I was teaching in a new job in DC somewhere, and looking for my first class. I went down an elevator with some of my new colleagues, and then realized I had to go back to the 3rd floor, where we had started. Only one student was in the class. 

I realized I hadn't found a place to live yet, and hadn't figured in the expense of commuting from Kansas to DC. 

When I realized I was dreaming, I started manipulating the environment with my mind. For example, I made everyone in the room fall down. There was then an incident that I have to censor in this PG rated blog


No comments: