Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Outlines of Chapters 2 and 3

Here are the headings for chapter 2. This is the first chapter after the introduction, and the one chapter I would want everyone to read if they were only going to read one chapter. The title of the Chapter is "What Lorca Knew," the same as for the book as a whole:

WAS LORCA A POETIC THINKER?
CERNUDA VS. ZAMBRANO
THINKING POETICALLY IN THE CONFERENCIAS
“PLAY AND THEORY OF THE DUENDE”
LORCA AND BARTHES: “THE GRAIN OF THE VOICE”
THE POETICS OF SPANISH CULTURAL EXCEPTIONALISM
MAYHEW’S DUENDE

It is 42 pages right now, but I still have to finish the section I added today.

***

and here is chapter 3:


CHAPTER 3: THE ANATOMY OF INFLUENCE

ALMA AUSENTE
VALENTE: THE ANXIETY OF INFLUENCE
GAMONEDA: LANGUAGE AND LANDSCAPE
WHAT CLAUDIO KNEW
WHOSE LORCA?

No comments: